Paraglide Maui and Proflyght Paragliding have been providing instructional tandem paragliding rides for decades. Our instructors have a combined total of over 30,000 flights from our various launches. We have an exceptional safety record and look forward to showing you have much fun tandem paragliding can be.
Leaders in Paragliding
All our instructors are certified by the United States Hang Gliding & Paragliding Association.
Paraglide Maui is owned and operated by Advanced Tandem Instructor, Paul Gurrieri .
We are located on Maui simply because it is the nicest place on Earth.
Maui no ka oi – Maui is the best.
Set your GPS destination to “ALII KULA LAVENDER FARM” which is 100 yards past our meeting point. When you get close you will see our signs and flags.
30 minutes from the
- To get to our meeting area starting from almost anywhere on Maui, you are going to end up on Highway #37 (Haleakala Highway) that starts near the airport.
- Take Highway #37 up the hill for 13.5 miles to “Rice Park”, a small park on the left side. Continue another 1/4 mile and then turn left and head uphill on Highway #377 East which is clearly marked.
- Continue on 377 East for about a 1/4 mile and then take the first right onto “Waipoli Rd”
- Drive up “Waipoli Rd.” for 1.3 miles. After you cross a cattle guard and go through an open gate you are almost there. Look for our Paraglide Maui signs and our ‘office’ – a green picnic table with a red umbrella.
- ***Attention GPS users: We highly recommend entering “Alii Kula Lavender Farm” (our neighbors) in your GPS or you may end up being directed many miles past our meeting point. We are only 1.3 miles up Waipoli Rd.***
- Please park in the gravel parking area near the trees. If you think you are lost, call +1 808-874-5433.